Visit Map

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Chalenging Phase

This year i had great achievements in this year. I worked with VB3 to VB6 porting and FORTRAN to digital FORTRAN. In the December of 2000 i had a trip to US. Which I worked on cad package written in VC++ and written some Com components in VB6.0. I had a very good experience while working with that. I enjoyed my stayed in the US.
After that i have worked on JAVA. I have learnt java and brought a computer at home.
In may 2000 i worked a big project which is a Unix to NT porting which i had written relevant C-Win32 sdk code for UNIX Shell scripts got a very good exposure with SDK commands of WIN32.
This went on 6 months. Then i was put into another project form which i got very good exposure on Datawarehosing concepts and started working on Business objects.
This went on one year.
This time my focus is shifted to Visio automation and the relevant add-ins which help in editing the Visio map. I explored to Visio automation to maximum extent.




No comments: